I am so into these at the moment. They are a fun trend,and with the right attitude,anyone can wear them.
So much about wearing fashion trends well is your attitude.
If you put on an outfit and it suits your figure, but not necessarily your personality, then you might simply need to alter your attitude. Just slightly.
Trends don’t last forever, they usually have a use by date – you need to pounce while the iron is hot. You need to embrace the trend, knowing that in ten years time you might look back at photos and think you look a little crazy . . . but you will know you looked smoking at the time.
Comments about my mint jeans last week revealed that, as far as the coloured denim trend goes, a lot of women just don’t think they can “pull them off”.
To all of you beautiful ladies I say: Give trends a try, pick a cut that suits your figure and just see how funky you feel!
This week my Sunday Best outfit is all about the spots.
- Target Hot Options Spotted Skirt.
- Big W Emerson Tank.
- Destiny Rescue beaded necklace.
- In my hair, flowers that my husband bought for me.
- NP Set Gorgeous To Go Palette Eye Shadow.
- The Surprise Beginning Ruffle Bum playsuit ($30 available for custom order).
- Target Top.
- Best and Less Tights.
Later that day I also balanced a spoon on my nose . . . I’m fancy like that.
It’s Monday! Have you blogged about your style/fashion/beauty lately? Please Link-Up your Really, Really Ridiculously Good Looking Posts below:
The Easy Peasy Rules:
- Follow this blog via Networked Blogs or Facebook.
- Link to your post not your homepage.
- Link back to this blog on the post you’re sharing or grab my button (over on the side bar).
- Visit the other blogs linking up and share the comment love <3
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…