Welcome to the very first edition of Simply The Best Saturday: a place for you to showcase your best blog post of the week, because time flies and we ought to draw attention to the things we are most proud of!
When you become a parent you inevitably fall in with other parents.
We compare notes, ask for/give advice, brag over milestones, commiserate over misdemeanors.
We do things differently; breast or bottle, self soothe or cuddle to sleep, pram or baby carrier, smacks or time outs. You will very rarely find someone who parents just as you do.
But we can usually be depended on to agree on at least two things:
- We love our children. Fiercely.
- Time just goes so very fast.
I am finding lately that time is really getting away from me. My little boy is learning new and interesting things everyday, my baby girl is saying “Ta” for food and is almost ready to walk.
At this stage I find I have so much I want to blog about, my life is so full.
What have you been up to this week? Have you been busy blogging?
How to join in:
- Link up what you believe is your very best post from the week using the InLinkz tool below. Link to your post not to your homepage.
- Follow this blog.
- Link back to The Surprise Beginning on your post or grab the Simply The Best Saturday button below.
- Share the comment love, visit other pages that are linked up and leave them comments.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.thesurprisebeginning.com.au" title="The Surprise Beginning"><img src="http://thesurprisebeginning.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Screen-shot-2012-08-10-at-11.22.32-PM.png" alt="The Surprise Beginning" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
( Collection closed )
Link tool by Inlinkz