Party Favours – you must have them.
Or it feels like that anyway.
Party favours can get very expensive. The little bags they are delivered in can be a huge expense just in themselves, not to mention what you put into them.
I have a solution.
It’s easy, cheap and cute.
What you need:
- Curling Ribbon
- Coloured Cardboard
- A Hole Punch
- A Pen
What you need to do:
- Put a sticker on each lollipop, stickers that match your parties theme are best.
- Cut out a small rectangle of cardboard, punch a hole in it, and write a little thankyou message on it.
- Cut a 40cm length of curling ribbon, tie the cardboard to the lollipop stick with the ribbon and then use your scissors to curl the ribbon.
- When you hand them out at the end of the party make sure that parents are aware of the fact that lollipops can be dangerous if the child consuming it is not adequately supervised.
Link up your Simply The Best Saturday Post below.
- Visit a couple of the linked up posts and leave some comment love.
- Add a link back to this blog on your post or grab the button on the sidebar.
- Play fair and be nice – it’s all about the love!