How to make The Very Hungry Caterpillar Party Decorations Part One
Veronica’s party is on Sunday, the invitations were sent and now I am in the throes of organising the decorations and the food.
The food and the decorations go hand in hand. As you would know if you have read the book, that little caterpillar eats a whole lot of food.
During the party we will be serving the food featured in the story.
So I have created little signs that incorporate the story into the party.
1. Create the cards on a photo program like Photobucket then print them out as photos.
2. You need printed photos, scissors, cardboard, bamboo skewers, glue and pegs.
3. Cut out the cards and a piece of cardboard, cut a bamboo skewer in half.
4. Glue the skewer and the cards onto the cardboard.
5. Peg the card together around the skewer while the glue dries.
6. Remove the pegs when the glue has firmly secured the skewer.